Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

Colorado Open Records Act

How do I request district or personnel information about the district, including salaries, public records or budget information, through the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)?

Please read over the Colorado Open Records Request Procedure document and then fill out the Public Request for Open Records Form as appropriate.