Student Support Services advocates for the success of all children who are challenged by the traditional school curriculum. We will do this by providing direction, consultation, problem-solving strategies, and alternative options to home, community, and school personnel that will enable them to be compassionate partners in helping children.
The Student Support Services department exists to provide each learner with an excellent educational experience in each of our schools. We, the members of Student Support Services, believe:
- Each individual has importance and value. As such, we strive to create access and support that yields success for each learner.
- Collaboration and communication among all team members, including the student, family, staff and community, builds success.
- We make a profound impact in the world as we inspire, empower, and honor the whole learner through intentional planning and well-designed opportunities for student choice and voice.
- We create powerful places of learning that are safe, supportive, and meaningful for our students.
- Student ownership, independence, and self-determination are essential opportunities that lead to growth and goal attainment for each learner.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you to ensure successful outcomes for each of our 9-R students.
Executive Director of Student Support Services