IC Campus Portal
IC Campus Portal offers the following features:
• Student Attendance Records
• Progress on Assignments and Grades
• School-based Messages
• View Meal Account Balance & Make Online Credit/Debit Card Payments (Online payments should be made via the Parent Portal only).
• Manage Options for Emergency Communications
• Use the IC Campus Portal Smart Phone App
- Student usernames and passwords are provided at the school. If your student has not received a username and password or has forgotten it, please contact your school office.
- Parents should obtain an IC Parent Portal account which gives access to all of the above-listed information and services. The office of Student Information Services will create a Parent Portal account upon request
- Submit your request for a new Parent account by clicking this link https://goo.gl/forms/LFcpRiptq1JNfBor1
- Please answer the populated questions, include the names of all adults and students in the household as well as the names of each child's school, your phone number and address.
- Log into IC Campus Portal HERE.
- Upon your first log in, you may be required to immediately change your password. If not directed to do so please go to "Account Management" to change your password to something unique that you can remember.
- Keep your username and password in a secure place. If you have forgotten your log in username or password, please contact your child's school or Student Information Services. You can also email Diane Montoya-Scott at [email protected].
- To reset your parent or student password, contact your school Administrative Assistant.