Welcome! We are committed to providing the highest quality early childhood education with the goal of ensuring that each student has the developmental and learning foundations necessary for long-term success. Each of our elementary schools includes at least one preschool classroom.
Our preschool classrooms, we support child's development in numerous ways, including:
- Program staff who build nurturing, supportive relationships with children and their families
- Well-planned classroom environments and routines that encourage active engagement and independence
- Activities that support learning and development in all domains
- Learning opportunities that encourage exploration, experimentation, critical thinking and problem solving
- Ongoing assessment of child progress
- Individualized instructional planning
Preschool Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
Preschool interest forms are now being accepted for the 2022-2023 school year. Completing the interest form does not guarantee that your child will be enrolled. The early childhood coordinator will contact you with a confirmation and the next steps for registration. Our programs have limited class sizes and space available for preschool students. Our programs serve preschoolers with a capacity of 16 children per classroom. Each elementary school has at least one full school day preschool classroom, and Needham Elementary also has a half-day program. All preschool classes meet on Tuesdays through Fridays. We welcome all children, but we do give priority to children who are four years old by September 1st and live in the school attendance area.
Tuition for the full school day program is $560 per month, and it is $280 per month for the half-day program. Tuition assistance is available through the Colorado Preschool Program. If you would like to apply for the Colorado Preschool Program please complete the CPP eligibility checklist. In addition to the checklist, you will be contacted to schedule a brief developmental screener with the early childhood coordinator.
For further information please contact Jennifer Baufield, Coordinator of Early Childhood Programs at [email protected]
or by calling 970-247-5411 ext. 1468.