Please complete both the preschool interest form and the universal preschool application.
- Our preschool programs prioritize students who turn 4 by September 1st and live within school boundaries.
- 3-year-old applicants are welcome to apply. Applicants will be placed on hold and receive confirmation based on space availability by August 1st.
Completing the UPK application is NOT confirmation of enrollment. You will receive confirmation through an offer from UPK. You will then receive confirmation and the next steps from the ECE coordinator to register your child.
UPK Application: https://cdec.colorado.gov/colorado-universal-preschool/family-FAQ
- Proof of date of birth
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income
In addition to completing the UPK application please fill out the 9R Preschool Interest Form.
Enrollment confirmations will be provided by May 1
Once confirmed through the UPK portal parents will receive an email with the following:
- IC registration link
- Statement of health (This is required to be returned within the first 30 days and must be completed by your child’s pediatrician)
- Preschool Calendar
- Tuition Contract (if applicable)
- Developmental screening opportunities
Over the summer parents will be notified of the classroom teacher and specific classroom information:
- Staggered start date (The first week of school will be a staggered start. Your child will come 1 day Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and then again on Friday)
- Class Schedule
- A letter from your child’s teacher
- Required licensing paperwork