- Are you an innovative educator?
- Do you want to work in a school that values authentic experiences
- Should students be engaged in an active learning environment?
The Juniper school is committed to establishing a free, public, charter elementary school,with an authentic, diverse and active learning environment for the children of our community…and we want you to be a part of it!
The Juniper School is currently accepting applications for the following school staff positions:
- Full-time Master Classroom teachers K-5
- Full-time Lead Classroom teachers K-5
- Full-time Front Office Manager
- Full-time Counselor
- Full-time Electives Coordinator
Visit www.thejuniperschool.com/employment.html for job specs, salary info, job applications.
Application acceptance will close April 28.
The Juniper School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at school. It does not discriminate on basis of race, color, national ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, administrative policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.