- Stay home and test when symptomatic. Use the At-Home Symptom Screening Tool to help determine if you should stay home.
- Report illness and positive cases to the school health office. The school Health Service Providers can guide individuals on returning to school.
- Health Service Providers will use the Addressing Symptoms at School to help determine when students or staff need to go home due to illness.
- Health Service Providers will provide testing for symptomatic students and staff.
- Health Service Providers will follow the How Sick is Too Sick? tool to determine when sick individuals can return.
- We are a mask friendly school district. There may be some instances in which students or staff may be asked to wear a mask:
- Positive individuals returning on day six.
- Symptomatic individuals who are sent to the health office.
- On-going exposure with household contacts.
- In the event of outbreaks or clusters of COVID cases.
- Students and staff can opt-in to weekly testing provided by Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Students and staff can keep up-to-date on vaccine boosters with the CDC’s COVID-19 booster tool.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to a wonderful year!