Please join us in thanking all our amazing staff for all their incredible work and dedication to all our students. We are so grateful for each and every member, who works so hard to make learning fun and engaging. Share your appreciation too during the next week. Here are some ideas on how to share the love:
- Share how your child's teachers, paraprofessional or support staff have helped virtually while students learn at home
- Nominate a teacher for the 2022 Colorado Teacher of the Year Award
- Ask your child sign and send thank you cards to their school staff
- Ask school principal, PTO president or student sign and send PTO's ready-made appreciation certificates (PDF) to the staff in your school.
- Share photos and your activities during the week on social media and tag Durango School District 9-R.
- On Thursday, encourage parents to upload a #TBT of them and their favorite 9-R staff member and tag Durango School District 9-R.