- Hear information on the long range planning process
- Receive important information about our school system
- Take part in small group discussions with a facilitator who will lead group discussion on the challenges and opportunities our district and students face and what we should prioritize for the district in the next few years
- Tour some of our current Career and Technical Education facilities at DHS
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner prepared by our talented high school culinary arts students
Only with your participation can we ensure our plan reflects our community and graduates students with the right skills to enter our workforce and add to local economy development.