To achieve this vision, we desire a learning management system that allows for flexible pathways and personalized learning opportunities while maintaining rigorous standards and performance indicators for every student. A complete scope of features desired is outlined in the Request for Proposal.
The deadline for submitting proposals is December 15, 2017. All correspondence pertaining to this proposal should be directed to my attention at Durango School District 9-R, 201 E. 12st Street, Durango, Colorado 81301.
Durango School District 9-Rs timeline to have the system up and running for elementary schools is April 15, 2018. To achieve this timeline, we’ve outlined an expected monthly outline.
● RFP due Friday, December 15, 2017
● Onsite demos and decision, January 2018
● Implementation February through April 15, 2018
● Training of elementary staff in May 2018.
● Training of elementary staff in August 2018 and Go Live