In support of the Durango 9-R’s transition to remote learning during its pandemic response, the district is offering limited direct technology support access to students. Information on these services are identified below.
How can we help?
District Technology staff are prepared to assist students with the following supports:
- District laptop hardware support
- Won’t turn on
- Won’t work properly - screen, keyboard, trackpad, charger
- Attachments - keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer
- Damage - screen, case, keyboard, trackpad, charger
- Google Account Services*
- Account Status Change
- Password Reset
- Google Application Support
- Application access issues
- G Suite core application usage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar
* Identity verification will be required for these services
Areas needing additional expertise
District Technology staff are not trained to directly help with the following issues; however, we will help you find the appropriate resources.
- Non-district hardware support
- Infinite Campus assistance (Parent/Student Portal)
- Instructional software support (i-Ready, ABC ya!, etc.)
Where to find help
Here’s how to reach the tech help you need.
- Student Tech Help Desk – (970) 375-3815 - Mon.-Fri. 7:30-4:00
- Infinite Campus - District website to IC Portal page
- Instructional software questions (i-Ready, ABC ya!, CollegeBoard, etc.) - contact your teacher