In support of the Durango 9-R’s pivot to remote learning during this response to current community COVID-19 transmission rates, the district is offering limited direct technology support access to students. Information on these services are identified below.
How can we help?
District Technology staff are prepared to assist students with the following supports:
- District laptop hardware support
- Won’t turn on
- Won’t work properly - screen, keyboard, trackpad, charger
- Attachments - keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer
- Damage - screen, case, keyboard, trackpad, charger
- Google Account Services*
- Account Status Change
- Password Reset
- Google Application Support
- Google Classroom
- Application access issues
- G Suite core application usage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar
* Identity verification will be required for these services
You can reach the Student Tech Help Desk – (970) 375-3815 - Mon.-Fri. 7:30-4:00
Where to find help for other needs
- Infinite Campus Support:
- i-Ready questions, (970) 247-5411 ext. 1419
- itsLearning questions, (970) 375-3824
- For other instructional software questions, please reach out to your teacher.